Re: tkConfig.sh vs. ./configure

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: tkConfig.sh vs. ./configure
Дата
Re: tkConfig.sh vs. ./configure  (Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Karel Zak writes:

>  [--cut--]
>  checking for tclsh... /usr/bin/tclsh
>  checking for tclConfig.sh... /usr/lib/tcl8.3/tclConfig.sh
>  checking for tkConfig.sh... no
>  configure: error: file `tkConfig.sh' is required for Tk
>
>  ..hmm, I try:
>
>  $ ls -la /usr/lib/tk8.3/tkConfig.sh
>  -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         3194 Oct 27 10:00
>  /usr/lib/tk8.3/tkConfig.sh

The tclConfig.sh file is found by looking into the path returned by `echo
'puts $auto_path' | tclsh`.

Then theoretically, the tkConfig.sh file should be found by looking into
the path returned by `echo 'puts $auto_path' | wish`, which would indeed
give the right answer, but when I execute that, wish also opens a window
on my desktop and hangs, which is not exactly what you'd want during a
configure run.

If you have a plan to work around that and the case where X is not running
during configuration, then I'm all ears.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on the location of configuration files, how about this:
Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on the location of configuration files