Re: 7.1.3 fails to configure with kerberos on NetBSD/macppc

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: 7.1.3 fails to configure with kerberos on NetBSD/macppc
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Henry B. Hotz writes:

> Configure is looking for krb5_encrypt in libcrypt.  It's there, but
> it's in /usr/lib/libkrb5.*.  How do I make it look there?
>
> I can't just ln -s libkrb5 libcrypt because the latter already exists
> and contains the DES stuff.  NetBSD 1.5.x switched from the MIT code
> to the kth.se Heimdal code.  For those of us who care about AFS this
> is a big win.  In fact just about every kerberos implementation
> except MIT's is AFS compatible (including all Mac implementations
> except the MIT code in MacOS X).  Grrr.

Heimdal support is being worked on, but it won't be in 7.2.  Attached is a
patch which represents the work so far.  It might work for you, since you
have NetBSD 1.5 where they supposedly fixed the linker.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Вложения