Re: Call for objections: deprecate postmaster -o switch?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Call for objections: deprecate postmaster -o switch?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> We had a discussion in late September about deprecating the postmaster's
> -o switch in the 7.2 documentation, with an eye to removing it in 7.3:

I'm not sure this notice would be utterly helpful since we have no
concrete plans for any of the other options that need to be merged.  The
best we can say right now is that "all 'postgres' options might change or
disappear soon".

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net