Re: Example is too wide

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Example is too wide
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Tom Lane writes:

> It's going to be difficult to produce any 80-col-wide examples of any
> of the interesting columns in pg_stats.  How do you feel about
> artificially line-breaking the printout?

I tried the example query on the tenk1 table and got a pretty good output.
Not only is it only 120 columns, which makes it fit really well into the
HTML browser window (mine anyway), it also contains more diverse rows
which can serve the example, e.g., output for unique columns, and a few
interesting n_distinct values.  I'm tempted to use that one instead.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net