Re: pg_dump error - LOCALIZATION PROBLEM

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pg_dump error - LOCALIZATION PROBLEM
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Erol Öz writes:

> I think Tom Lane is right as always. My postgresql server was
> configured with --enable-locale option and it works perfect with
> Turkish stuff. However I could not find a solution to the problem
> below.

Untested, but try this:

Edit src/backend/commands/variable.c, look for the function
parse_XactIsoLevel().  Change the code that looks like this:

        if (strcasecmp(value, "SERIALIZABLE") == 0)
                XactIsoLevel = XACT_SERIALIZABLE;
        else if (strcasecmp(value, "COMMITTED") == 0)
                XactIsoLevel = XACT_READ_COMMITTED;

into:

        if (strcmp(value, "serializable") == 0)
                XactIsoLevel = XACT_SERIALIZABLE;
        else if (strcmp(value, "committed") == 0)
                XactIsoLevel = XACT_READ_COMMITTED;

Recompile and install.