RE: ODBC include files

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема RE: ODBC include files
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue writes:

> > Perhaps we should not install ours at all in that case?
>
> Yes I think so.  Driver manager isn't only for PostgreSQL.

Consider them gone.

> I'm happy if someone(you ?) maintains psqlodbc on unix.

I don't think I'm qualified.

> I got few replies from PG community about psqlodbc on unix.
> I've been wondering how many people are using psqlodbc
> driver on unix in reality. Switching to unixODBC is worth
> considering as an alternative.

I'm talking to the unixODBC maintainer about working with us.  The
PostgreSQL unixODBC driver was a fork from the psqlodbc driver and he has
always been interested in converging.

От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: ODBC include files
От: "Johann Zuschlag"
Сообщение: Again, it doesn't compile :-)