Re: [HACKERS] Re: New backend functions?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: New backend functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Ned Wolpert writes:

> Sounds like there aren't objections to my requested function,
> get_last_returned_oid().  I'm going to work on the function call for
> postgres this weekend.

Please don't name functions get_*.  All functions "get" something.

Btw., if you call get_last_returned_oid() and then call it again, do you
get the "last returned oid" returned by get_last_returned_oid?  The
"returned" needs to be revised.  last_oid should be sufficient.