Re: During dump: function not found

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: During dump: function not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew Gould writes:

> Notice: function "pgadmin_get_rows" is not dumped.
> Reason: return type name (oid 87589805) not found.
> Notice: function "pgadmin_get_sequence" is not dumped.
> Reason: return type name (oid 87589772) not found.
>
> Does this simply mean that these functions will not be
> available if I restore from the dump file?

Yes.

> Will these messages haunt me down the road in other ways?

If something depended on the named functions...

What you did was drop the return type of the function (which used to have
the shown oid).  Therefore the function is already useless anyway.

> I'm assuming (dangerous, I know) that these functions
> were created by PgAdmin rather than being a part of
> PostgreSQL.  I deleted all tables and views named
> pgadmin* and am trying to weed out everything created
> by PgAdmin.

Maybe PgAdmin could provide a drop script for that?

Сообщение: Re: FTI is really really slow; what am I doing wrong?
Сообщение: Re: FTI is really really slow; what am I doing wrong?