LXP PostgreSQL application server

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема LXP PostgreSQL application server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I thought I would let everyone know that we are now allow free
eval/developer editions of LXP to be acquired.

LXP is a PostgreSQL application server that has been under development for
18 months. LXP is currently at version 0.8 and is supports quite a few
cool features including:

AdHoc/Dynamic Query support
XML Support
Universal Brokering (will work with PHP, Perl, Python etc...)
Persistent PostgreSQL connectivity

This is not all it does, but some of the more pertinent features. If you
would like more info you can see:

http://www.commandprompt.com/products_lxp.lxp

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt    - http://www.commandprompt.com    </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.    - http://www.opendocs.org    </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts     - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP        - http://www.linuxdoc.org    </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.