Re: cache lookup failed ???? What is it ???!!!

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: cache lookup failed ???? What is it ???!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
J.Fernando Moyano writes:

> I can't execute this SQL query:  DELETE FROM piezas WHERE ord_mec = '01-001'
> I get:  ERROR: fmgr_info: function 39816: cache lookup failed

You dropped the function that is referenced by the trigger and recreated
one by the same name.  The system keeps track of functions by oid, not by
name, so the trigger doesn't find the function anymore.  Solution:  Drop
and re-create the trigger.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: