Re: Re: pgsql + qnx

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Re: pgsql + qnx
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Tegge, Bernd writes:

> I've just performed a build of a Watcom compiled version and found a couple
> of bugs in the watcom specific part of that patch. Please use the attached
> version instead.
> The watcom version fails 3 additional regression tests, at least one (int8)
> expected; I have not looked at the other ones.

I don't like the Makefile.qnx4 and plpgsql/Makefile parts of this patch:

! override CXXFLAGS +=-I/usr/local/include/g++
! override CFLAGS +=-I/usr/local/include

The first line looks like a broken compiler installation.  The second line
should, if at all, go into the template file.  But I don't like us using
arbitrary include paths.  If the compiler vendor decides to not go there
by default they had a reason.  In any case there would be an equivalent
LDFLAGS setting missing.  Also, -I options should go into CPPFLAGS.

The plpgsql issue should be fixed by making the ifneq
($(enable_shared),yes) sections in plpgsql/src/Makefile cover the parts
you don't want to execute.  That's what it is for, it just hasn't been
exercised yet.