Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 now in OpenBSD ports/packages

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 now in OpenBSD ports/packages
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Peter Galbavy writes:

> The -lcurses is however *very* important at the moment. The (new
> import of the) readline library is found, but ./configure does not
> then link with -lcurses which is uses (for tgetent I believe). This
> stays.

Would you mind checking why configure fails to detect the requirement to
link with curses?  It is supposed to do that.

Сообщение: Re: Re: Cygwin: postgres.exe exits with "*** recreate_mmaps_after_fork_failed" message
Сообщение: Re: Re: Cygwin: postgres.exe exits with "*** recreate_mmaps_after_fork_failed" message