Re: 64 character column name's

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: 64 character column name's
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Richard Eicher II wrote:

> I know this has come up before, but I did not
> find the answer yet. I am installing freeside and
> need 64 character column name's. How is this done
> or better yet is there a how to on this? I am
> useing version 7.0.3-7 and believe it comes with
> 31 character column names.

Freeside as in the billing software?  Where does it require 64 character
column names?  The schema description in
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/schema.html doesn't seem to require it.

-- Brett
                   http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
The future not being born, my friend, we will abstain from baptizing it.
        -- George Meredith