Re: syntax error 44 : ->

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: syntax error 44 : ->
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matthew Hixson writes:

> Aha.  Apparently my global.bki in my 7.1 archive has a bunch of binary
> crap at the end of the file.  global.bki in 7.1rc4 is 44 lines long, but
> the one from 7.1 is 168 lines long (according to wc) and contains
> thousands of repetitions of ^@.
>   I think I got this archive from postgresql.readysetnet.org.  I'll
> download it again and see if that file is still that way.  If so they may
> have a corrupted archive.

The global.bki file is not in the archive, it is created by
src/backend/catalog/genbki.sh.  The C preprocessor, sed, and awk are major
links in that chain.  If any source file is corrupted it would be one of
the header files under src/include/catalog.

Btw., there are MD5 sums of the tarballs available.