Re: 7.1 docs

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: 7.1 docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii writes:

> I have a plan to translate 7.1 docs into Japanases

Btw...

One thing I am thinking about doing for the 7.2 cycle is set up the
doc/src/ directory in a way to keep translations in tree.  It would
probably look something like:

doc/src/   sgml/    -- original (implicitly en_US)   en_GB/    -- translation   de_DE/    -- translation   ...

This way (or at least the way I'm imagining it) you would make a directory
for you language, copy the file over that you want to translate, and edit
it there.  When you build, all the files that you haven't done will be
picked up from the original.

How does that sound?