Re: src/test/regress/README duplicates SGML material

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: src/test/regress/README duplicates SGML material
Дата
Re: [DOCS] Re: src/test/regress/README duplicates SGML material  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart writes:

> Just make sure that we have a *complete* list of files which need to be
> formatted from sgml to something other than HTML and postscript or pdf
> and we'll get them built for the release.

It's all documented:  Developer's Guide -> Documentation -> Building the
Documentation -> Plain Text Files.

The three affected text files are:
INSTALL
HISTORY
src/test/regress/README

The INSTALL file hasn't been updated in a while, but I am keeping my eye
on it, but we need to have a complete platform list first.  (Probably a
good time now...)  The HISTORY file isn't actually generated the way it's
documented, but just in case Bruce loses his memory there's an option.
;-)  The regress README is also documented, but it involves manual labour.