RE: Re: Postgresql JDBC driver - Support for Scrollable Re sult Sets

От Michael Stephenson
Тема RE: Re: Postgresql JDBC driver - Support for Scrollable Re sult Sets
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> I was trying
>
> createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE,
> ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);
>
> Go the 'Method Not Implemented' error.

Yes createStatement(int, int) will always fail in 7.0.3 (which is the most
recent version I have here).

createStatement(), with no parameters, will return a ResultSet of the type
you requested above.

> Hence I jumped to the conclusion that scrollable result sets (sensitive
> or insensitive) were not supported.

Understandably.

Michael Stephenson      mstephenson@openworld.co.uk
Developer   -    Web Applications    -   Open World
Tel: +44 1225 444 950         Fax: +44 1225 336 738