Re: Please review TODO list

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Please review TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Would people please check the TODO list in pgsql/doc/TODO or on our web
> site, and let me know if there are any items that need a dash because
> they are completed in 7.1?  I think I may have missed a few.

The following are done:

* Prevent initdb from running wrong version of postmaster/postgres
(me)

* Add support for & operator

(Support for & operators has been there for a long time.  Incidentally,
there are builtin & operators now.)

* Add ALTER TABLE command to change table ownership (Mark H)

* Add ALTER USER command to change user db attributes

(We've had this one even before this TODO item was added.)

* add pg_dump option to dump type names as standard ANSI types

(There's no option, it's the default.)