NetBSD libedit (Re: GNU readline and BSD license)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема NetBSD libedit (Re: GNU readline and BSD license)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Patrick Welche writes:

> On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 01:06:40PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> > I've removed the statement for now, since it was being used incorrectly
> > anyway, but for the future I suggest that NetBSD catch up, if it wants to
> > stay compatible.
>
> Thank you, and Jaromir tells me he'll commit a fix to NetBSD within days!

Btw., what would be involved in using NetBSD's libedit transparently for
PostgreSQL?  In particular these questions arise:

* What library name to look for

* What header files to look for

* Is history automatically included with line editing?

* How to avoid using an old or non-NetBSD libedit