Re: Carrage Returns \ Line Breaks!

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: Carrage Returns \ Line Breaks!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Brian C. Doyle wrote:

> I have a file that I am trying to import/copy into a table.  The problem
> that I am having is that there are carriage returns through out the
> document.  These carriage returns should be copied into the column it
> belongs to yet during the
> copy table from '/home/location/file.ext' using delimiters '|';
>
> I get errors when it hits the carriage return.  Can i get around this?

You should convert the carriage returns into the literal text '\n'.  Are
they ^J or ^M?

-- Brett
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grievous words stir up anger.
        -- Proverbs 15:1

От: Joel Bernstein
Сообщение: functions / store procedures
От: "Brian C. Doyle"
Сообщение: Re: Carrage Returns \ Line Breaks!