Re: [ADMIN] 1)Can't compile with ODBC support. 2)FATAL 1: AllocSetAlloc() on Pentium computer.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [ADMIN] 1)Can't compile with ODBC support. 2)FATAL 1: AllocSetAlloc() on Pentium computer.
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] 1)Can't compile with ODBC support. 2)FATAL 1: AllocSetAlloc() on Pentium computer.  (Raju Mathur <raju@linux-delhi.org>)
Список pgsql-ports
Igor N. Avtaev writes:

> I can't compile PostgreSQL 7.0.3 (and 7.0.2) with ODBC support.
> UnixWare C compiler not understand comment: "//"
> Compiler understand only brackets of comment "/*" and "*/".
>
> I can't change all comments! :-(

You're gonna have to, after which you'll immediately encounter linking
problems because the ODBC driver only compiles with GCC.  Fixing that will
require some non-trivial programming work.  Sorry.