Re: Create tables in one query

От
Тема Re: Create tables in one query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Tomasz Gralewski wrote:

> I'd like to create a few tables in one SQL query, is that possible.
> What tools I have to use, Perl, Tcl, or maybe is there block command
> separator that I can write:
> CREATE TABLE abd
>  (
>     a    type,
>     b    type,
>     c    type
>  ) and I whant to add the next table here, how can I separate, by this (";"
> that;s the end of table abd).

Not sure what you are trying to do here.  You can put statements like

CREATE TABLE (
);

CREATE TABLE (
);

CREATE INDEX ... ;
GRANT SELECT... ;

in a single file and load the file into psql via \i.  That's I build all
of my databases.

Brett W. McCoy                                    http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out
of a divorce.    -- Don Quinn

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: