Re: Querying $libdir

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Querying $libdir
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 psql-mail@freeuk.com wrote:

> > Replying to myself...
> >
> > On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Nigel J. Andrews wrote:
> > >
> > > The subject says it really. Is there a way to query the value of $
> libdir, and I
> > > don't mean the dynamic_library_path GUC?
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Nigel,
>
> I don't know of a way of querying $libdir directly, but you can find
> out its value using
> pg_config --libdir
>
> Hope that Helps

LOL, can you say dimwit? I completely forgot about that even though I knew it
did that and indeed use it elsewhere. It's not perfect in that it doesn't tell
me what the backend is using unless it's from the same installation but it's
certainly close enough.

Thanks, my excuse is it was late when I was looking at this issue.

--
Nigel J. Andrews