Re: large objects

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Repost just to add the information that this is [now] on 7.3.3, previously on
7.3.2.

Sorry for the noise of the incomplete previous message, although the email
lists seem to be very light this last week. Obviously the mail server is still
feeling under the weather, I presume many posts have been lost in a hole
somewhere much like another of my posts.

--
Nigel J. Andrews