Re: - what protocol for an Internet postgres

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: - what protocol for an Internet postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 15 May 2003, Fernando Flores Prior wrote:

> Nice !
>
> It works just great. This will be a fine asset for the thechdocs.
>
> -Fernando
>

> At 08:49 p.m. 14/05/2003 -0400, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> >This thread got my curiosity going, so I endeavored to try to get it working
> >and am happy to say that it was very easy to tunnel a postgresql connection
> >over ssh.
> >
> >Here's what I did...

Yes, smashing. Anyone got some similar destructions for SSH tunneling with SSH
Communications Corp's (www.ssh.com) stuff. I've tried pointing and clicking in
the appropiate dialog several times now and the best I can get is a notice from
the firewall on the system that my test connection has connected to the
localhost but get a connection refused and don't see any network traffic out to
the server. I can ssh into the server and get a shell (just to clarify that
point).

--
Nigel J. Andrews