Testing the return value of fclose() in the backend

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Testing the return value of fclose() in the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

There are various places in the backend, such as FreeFile(), where the
return value of fclose() is not tested. Whilst we would often notice any
problems with writing to data files due to testing on fsync(), it could
affect things like COPY ... TO, CreateOptsFile() and more.

Are we catching these somewhere else I'm not seeing?

Gavin