State of interface modules

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема State of interface modules
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Unfortunately I don't have much chance to follow things closing at the moment
and so I'm not sure of the state of things like the Perl interfaces to 7.3.

Last I remember was that there was some reports of problems with the perl
modules. I'm not sure now if it was Pg as well the DBD::Pg. I also seem to
remember the DBD module was undergoing a complete reworking. Can someone give a
summary of the current state of these modules in relation to the 7.3 series
please?

I also seem to recall that there were problems reported with the python module
with the 7.3 series. I'd appreciate hearing a status report on that also.

I'm trying to get time to work on a proposal. Obviously I want to go with
the latest and greatest stable but can't if I can't interface to the thing
without investing a lot of time and effort (it's only a small project that
can't afford too much).

Also anyone with views experience of Bricolage or Zope please feel free to
direct your views on these. Best do those direct to me and not the list as it's
rather off topic.

TIA,

--
Nigel J. Andrews