Re: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 24809: cache lookup failed

От Tariq Muhammad
Тема Re: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 24809: cache lookup failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You can do without function/trigger, try this :

Create a sequence first :

      CREATE SEQUENCE sentenceid_seq;

Create the table:

       CREATE TABLE SENTENCES (
          SENTENCEID integer DEFAULT NEXTVAL('sentenceid_seq'::text) NOT NULL,
          CHAPTERID NUMERIC,
          SOFFSET INTEGER,
          PRIMARY KEY (SENTENCEID)
       );

Besides, I am not sure if DUAL exists in PostgreSQL.

Tariq Muhammad
Liberty RMS
tariq@libertyrms.info
v:416-646-3304 x 111