Re: max relations in a single database

От Ralph Graulich
Тема Re: max relations in a single database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[...]
> but it does tell me that there's not anything seriously wrong with
> setting INDEX_MAX_KEYS = 64.

Glad to hear about that.

> Have you tried running the regression tests on your installation?

After the first installation I ran the regression tests; nothing unusual
occured. On the other hand, I didn't run the regression tests after
blowing up INDEX_MAX_KEYS and patching the pl_funcs.c file. But I don't
think those changes are related to my problem.

Anyhow, to be on the safe side, I'll do a fresh compiler run with the
changes mentioned and will run a regression test. Results to follow...

Kind regards
... Ralph ...