Re: Errors

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, J Norfleet wrote:

> Not sure how general this is but when trying to connect to the server via
> either a remote application or even a local php script, I get the following
> error. (It was working?)
>
> ERROR: No such attribute or function 'fio'
> pg_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
>
> Any help is much appreciated.
> Thanks

What changed or happened?

What version of postgres are you running? What is the host system (of less
interest)?

What happens when you try connecting with psql?

Try increasing the debug level of the postmaster, see postgres.conf file in the
data directory, and see what messages appears. Though the answer to the first
question is presumably going to be a good starting place since something must
have changed or happened.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director