backend/po, make update-po works strange

От Kovacs Zoltan
Тема backend/po, make update-po works strange
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter,

running "make update-po" in backend/po/ I'm always getting very short .po
files and the .pot file is also about 7K. It seems to be the fact that
xgettext gets text only from postgres.c and postmaster.c. What's the
problem? Version: beta3 and beta5 (I didn't try beta4 but it's certainly
the same).

Regards, Zoltan

--                         Kov\'acs, Zolt\'an                        kovacsz@pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu
          http://www.math.u-szeged.hu/~kovzol                        ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz