vacuumlo.

От Grant
Тема vacuumlo.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I sent the email below to the creator of contrib/vacuumlo/ with no reply
just yet.

Is it possible to get his code included in the main vacuumdb program for
support to vacuum orphaned large objects?

Or... Any suggestions, what do people think?

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:45:01 +1000 (EST)
From: Grant <grant@conprojan.com.au>
To: peter@retep.org.uk
Subject: vacuumlo.

G'day,

I've recently discovered that LO's do not get deleted when a record
referencing that OID is removed. I'm assuming you created the program and
do you think it is possible to get this included as an argument for
vacuumdb?

vacuumdb -o <db>

Or something along those lines so scanning for orphan large objects could
be done from the main vacuum binary?

What do you think?

Thanks.

Сообщение: Re: SIGCHLD handler in Postgres C function.
Сообщение: Re: SIGCHLD handler in Postgres C function.