Re: possible patch to increase number of hash overflow pages?

От Stephen Ramsey
Тема Re: possible patch to increase number of hash overflow pages?
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Bruce,

Sure, I would be happy to look into this.  I'm a Postgres beginner, so it
may take me a while to get up to speed.  But am happy to develop and run
some tests, identify potential or actual issues or problems, and attempt
to remedy any issues I might find.

Cheers,
Steve Ramsey

Stephen Ramsey