Re: What is the difference between the two MSI installers?

От Cedar Cox
Тема Re: What is the difference between the two MSI installers?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Where are you looking?  I only see one file athttp://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/odbc/versions/msi/

BTW, attention whoever can do something, "the" sourceforge ftp mirror
seems to be a bit old, for whatever reason
(ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/postgresql/odbc/versions/). In
attempting to remember the address I found
ftp://postgresql.sourceforge.net/, and I can't even find postgresql!?
Also, at ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/postgresql/ there
is only one file, postgresql-6.5.3.tar.gz.  It would be nice if all of
these were cleaned up / deleted / updated ;)

-Cedar