Re: An statement causes postmaster to die

От Sean Kelly
Тема Re: An statement causes postmaster to die
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us wrote:

> Can't tell much of anything from this.  Can you provide a gdb backtrace
> from the corefile that the failed backend presumably left?  It should be
> in $PGDATA/base/isp/core.

    Please ignore my last mail, I've found some documentation.
Starting gdb like:

        gdb ~/bin/postgres core

as the PostgreSQL user and getting a backtrace looks like:

(gdb) bt
#0  0x8115eb2 in ri_BuildQueryKeyFull ()
#1  0x8115dc2 in RI_FKey_keyequal_upd ()
#2  0x8096d7c in DeferredTriggerSaveEvent ()
#3  0x8096016 in ExecARUpdateTriggers ()
#4  0x809c617 in ExecReplace ()
#5  0x809c256 in ExecutePlan ()
#6  0x809b8f3 in ExecutorRun ()
#7  0x80eb46a in ProcessQueryDesc ()
#8  0x80eb4d0 in ProcessQuery ()
#9  0x80ea153 in pg_exec_query_dest ()
#10 0x80ea033 in pg_exec_query ()
#11 0x80eaeec in PostgresMain ()
#12 0x80d565a in DoBackend ()
#13 0x80d523a in BackendStartup ()
#14 0x80d45ee in ServerLoop ()
#15 0x80d407c in PostmasterMain ()
#16 0x80ab115 in main ()
#17 0x400fa577 in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb)

    Thanks,

--
Sean

Сообщение: Re: An statement causes postmaster to die
Сообщение: Re: An statement causes postmaster to die