Re: What's wrong with glibc-devel-2.2

От
Тема Re: What's wrong with glibc-devel-2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> > The version of my glibc is 2.2,but seems postgresql based on glibc 2.1.
>
> Say what?  Postgres isn't dependent on any particular version of glibc;
> in fact it runs fine on many Unixen that don't use glibc at all.

  After I change the version from 2.2 to 2.1 , this problem solved.
  I think the key point is the define of accept() in 2.2.
  accept() define in glibc 2.2

  extern int accept (int __fd, __SOCKADDR_ARG __addr,
                   socklen_t *__restrict __addr_len)
     __THROW;

  Definition of __SOCKADDR_ARG in glibc 2.2

#if defined __cplusplus || !__GNUC_PREREQ (2, 7)
# define __SOCKADDR_ARG         struct sockaddr *__restrict
# define __CONST_SOCKADDR_ARG   __const struct sockaddr *
#else

  Definition of __restrict in glibc 2.2

/* __restrict is known in EGCS 1.2 and above. */
#if !__GNUC_PREREQ (2,92)
# define __restrict     /* Ignore */
#endif

  Thank you for your asistance ....:)