Re: Better Features document?

От Joel Burton
Тема Re: Better Features document?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Roberto Mello wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 03:52:00PM -0400, Joel Burton wrote:
>
>     Wholeheartedly agreed! I see this happen many times here at our
> university. People look at PG's website, then look at MySQL's site and see
> MySQL's (very misleading) "benchmarks", and since they don't have the db
> background and are looking for an esay to use DB, they go with MySQL.
>
>     Let me know how can I be of help. It should only take you one day to
> write a good document listing PG's features.

I posted a draft to pgsql-docs this morning. It needs a critical eye for
what may have been left out. It also needs some more coverage of
PG-interfaces, especially in the web world. (You're involved in the
OpenACS project, right? Perhaps you know of other things like that to
cover.)

Thanks for the enouragement,

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>

Сообщение: Re: Better Features document?
Сообщение: Re: Better Features document?