Re: Call for platforms

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> OK, here is my current platform list taken from the -hackers list and
> from Vince's web page. I'm sure I've missed at least a few reports, but
> please confirm that platforms are actually running and passing
> regression tests with recent betas or the latest release candidate.
Updates...

> Linux 2.2.x Alpha  7.1 2001-01-23, Ryan Kirkpatrick

Tested RC1 with 2.2.17 on my XLT366 Alpha, all regression tests passed.

> Linux 2.2.15 Sparc 7.1 2001-01-30, Ryan Kirkpatrick

Tested RC1 with 2.2.18 on my Sparc 20 (SM51), all regression tests passed.
Both have been entered into the regression database on the website
as well. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |