triggered data change violation

От Cedar Cox
Тема triggered data change violation
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Added note:  The trigger is a BEFORE trigger.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:43:59 +0200 (IST)
Subject: triggered data change violation

ERROR:  triggered data change violation on relation "tblstsc2options"

What is this?  It doesn't happen unless I'm in a transaction.  I'm
INSERTing a record and then DELETEing it (in the same transaction) and on
delete I get this error.  If I commit and begin a new transaction before
the delete everything is fine.  Is it something my trigger causing?  I
don't have any UPDATE, INSERT, or DELETE statements in my trigger (and I
am returning old on delete).

Thanks,
-Cedar

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: