Re: Re: can't delete record

От Cedar Cox
Тема Re: Re: can't delete record
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I think actually you are wrong, for two reasons.  1. If I was having a
problem with referential integrity, I would get an error message when I
tried to delete.  2. This is the many side of the relationship.  It is
perfectly valid to delete a record on the many side.  In fact, if I do
attempt to delete the record on the one side, I get the error message.

Strike 1! :)