Re: Grant on Database?

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: Grant on Database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Dan Wilson wrote:

> First pointer, phpPgAdmin (http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin)
> has this built into it.  It will automatically get the list of tables,
> sequences and views and run a grant statment on them.

Nice. I need something that works from the shell, though. My perl script
is doing the trick for now - I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't
an official way I was missing. BTW, did my query of the pg_class table
look right? I know I was missing views - we don't have any yet!

> Second pointer.  GRANT will take multiple "relations" seperated by commas:
>
> GRANT ALL ON table1, table1, seq1, seq2, view1, view2 TO my_user;

Cool, that saves me a lot of query overhead - I can grant them all at
once!

Thanks,

David

--