Re: JDBC drivers

От Fernando M. Maresca
Тема Re: JDBC drivers
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Upgrading postgres is not painful: I've doing it in several linux machines
to a 7.0 release and is only matter of reading README file and follow the
instructions. Of course, if you plan to upgrade any software in your
system, you *must* backup the data before procede, this is rule nº 1 of
adminitration.
Perhaps the only big problem that I was found upgradin in RH 6.2 is that
doing this whit the (shit)RPM causes problems : so, I'm download the
sources and compile it in the machine. This is personal matter, ok, but is
how I do.
Excuse me, I known nothing about jdbc drivers.
Sorry for my very bad english.
F.

--
Fernando M. Maresca