Re: Where to download the Postgresql documentation for Windows nt, 2000

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Where to download the Postgresql documentation for Windows nt, 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
David Wynn writes:

> I download and install the binary version of Postgressql 7.1 and need some documents on how to use this software on
Windowsnt. Please let me know where I can download the documentation.

Documentation ought to be in the binary package.  If not, shame on the
packager.  Up to date documentation is at
<http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/index.html>, but be aware
that 7.1 is still under development and not ready for production use.
(Who packaged it anyway?)

> When I ran the command psql -d databasename, it gave an error about running postmaster with -i

Do what it says then:  Run the postmaster with -i.

От: "David Wynn"
Сообщение: Where to download the Postgresql documentation for Windows nt, 2000
От: Kirsebom Nikolai
Сообщение: PostgreSQL on NT