Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/doc (FAQ_MSWIN INSTALL_MSWIN)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/doc (FAQ_MSWIN INSTALL_MSWIN)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> No.  I will turn it into an FAQ, and the item will be "How do I install
> PostgreSQL on MS Windows".  How's that?

I don't see how that would be better.  Why this artificiality?
Installation instructions belong into INSTALL files.  FAQs are questions
asked by people because the documentation is incomplete or the software is
badly designed.  I mean, you could make everything a FAQ, but FAQs should
be a backup thing, not a first order documentation resource.

Сообщение: Re: Postgre7.0.2 drop user bug
Сообщение: Re: Postgre7.0.2 drop user bug