We could use a separate VERSION file after all

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема We could use a separate VERSION file after all
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Scrappy's late victory ... The documentation needs to know about the
correct version number as well, but that doesn't work currently, without
creating a dependency on some file generated by config.status.  So I'm
inclined to make it a separate file that only contains the number.