Re: SIGSEGV in postgres 7.0.0 for QNX

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: SIGSEGV in postgres 7.0.0 for QNX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Maurizio writes:

> The only commad that I can execute is initdb.
>
> When I execute any other command I have a SIGSEGV error.

> Attached is a log file with the error.

I see no attachments to your post. You should look at the file
doc/FAQ_QNX4 if you haven't already. It seems that choosing a working
compiler is non-trivial on QNX. Also, configure with --enable-debug and
generate a stack trace from the failing program, e.g.,

$ /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql
Segementation fault (core dumped)
$ gdb /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql core
(gdb) bt
[ output here ]

Сообщение: Re: ascii to character conversion in postgres
Сообщение: Re: ascii to character conversion in postgres