Hopefully simple date conversion question

От Jason C. Pion
Тема Hopefully simple date conversion question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a legacy database that I am porting to PostgreSQL.  One of the
fields is an integer column that actually represents a date.  It is
represented as the number of days since July 1, 1867.

What I am wondering is: Is there a function or other means of getting this
integer converted into a real date field?  I hope the answer isn't too
obvious.  I did do some looking into this, but I'm fairly new to Postgres.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jason