Re: Misc. consequences of backend memory management changes

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Misc. consequences of backend memory management changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> Last night I rearranged config.h.in so that the configure-driven
> symbols are more clearly separated from the non-configurable symbols,

I'd find it convenient if we could eventually create config.h.in
automatically from configure.in with autoheader, but in order to do that
configure needs to know about everything that's going on in there. It's
not nice to invite your users to edit header files anyway...