Re: PostgreSQL aggregate function documentation

От Isaac Wilcox
Тема Re: PostgreSQL aggregate function documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> > OK, if you don't tell me that someone is already planning to do it,
> > and if I can glean the info I need from the source, then I'll attempt
> > to write some docs on what aggregates are supported and how to use
> > them, and mail them to you.
>
> Great! Please cc: the docs or hackers mailing lists to make sure the
> patches are not lost...

[snip]

The patches are attached. Be great if you could check them over to make sure
all relevant content (and markup) is there...

There are three patches - one for sql.sgml (tutorial), one for syntax.sgml
(user) and the main one for func.sgml (user).

Isaac.

:)

Вложения