Re: Solved: was Re: v7.0 bug report: problems on Linux/Alpha

От Nic Bellamy
Тема Re: Solved: was Re: v7.0 bug report: problems on Linux/Alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On Thu, 18 May 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Ryan has graduated college (in top of class, btw) and and claims to
> have lots of free time coming up to work on Alpha patches. Y'all may
> want to coordinate on generating and testing some patches for 7.0. But
> a good starting point would be to post some patches from your tree.

I'm happy to help test, although my databases tend to be rather simple.

I've put the patch up at:

  ftp://ftp.wibble.net/pub/stuff/postgresql-7.0-alpha.patch.gz

It's identical to RKs beta5 patch, but cleaned up to apply properly to
the 7.0 release.

Regards,
    Nic.

-- Nic Bellamy <nic@bellamy.co.nz>